Do You Have A Construction Project We Can Help With?
How We Benefit Plan Participants
Starting with the initial enrollment meetings, we play an active and on-going role educating employees about the importance of saving for retirement. Our tools help you focus on your retirement goals and show you how your retirement plan may help you achieve those goals. On our website, plan participants have access to learning resources as well as opportunities to review their selections and make changes to their accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Personal service and service satisfaction can be integral to whether or not eligible employees participate in the plan. Our service standards prove our determination and commitment to keeping you on track with your retirement goals.
We support our participants with the following tools and technology:
- Enrollment presentations and materials
- Account statements
- Enrollment booklets that are plan specific
- Fund central – an on-line participant site to access plan specific investment information
- Guidance Plus and Advise Plus – an interactive on-line participant tool that will guide you through a personalized retirement plan analysis to help you determine your retirement income needs as well as a recommended investment strategy
- Several retirement calculators, and educational guides
- Account balances, investment elections, transaction history, rate of returns and more
Get A Quote Today
Let RPA help you retain your business so you can prospect for new business opportunities.
With just one call you can:
- Request a proposal
- Discuss plan design
- Meet with our consultants to provide customized service levels
- Get assistance in closing an important sale
- Increase your understanding of the qualified retirement plan market