An educated investor is a confident investor. RPA offers you several on-line tools that will help you learn about your retirement savings plan, retirement planning, investment choices, understanding Dollar-cost averaging and much more.
- Market Volatility – What is market volatility? Market volatility is defined as large movements in prices (up or down) in a short period. Our guide to Investing in a Volatile Market helps you understand how market fluctuations can impact your retirement account and provides investment strategies to help you achieve your financial goals.
- Saver’s Credit – If you meet certain income requirements, you could possibly save more for retirement while paying less in taxes. The Saver’s Credit flyer provides you with information on who may be eligible for the Saver’s Credit and how it works.
- Roth 401(k) – If your employer offers the Roth 401(k) feature, you may be eligible to make after-tax contributions to a “Roth” account, regardless of your income. In addition, qualified distributions from a Roth 401(k) account may be tax free.
- Dollar-cost Averaging – Learn about one of the basic principles of investing dollar cost averaging and how it can help you reach your retirement goals.
- Test your retirement knowledge – In the world of investments, it is easy to be overwhelmed by “money-talk.” Click here for a quiz to ensure that you understand the economic jargon that investment professionals use. If you need clarification for any of these investment terms, check out our online reference glossary.
- Glossary – wondering what all those investment terms and retirement jargon mean? Visit our glossary of common terminology you will encounter on your retirement campaign. If you have questions about terms we don’t have listed, send us an email and let us know. We will be happy to update our glossary with your suggestions.